"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have"

March 28, 2011

Back to School

Well spring break flew by as usual! Alex and I are back into school and have just 6 weeks left til summer! But.. summer is only going to last for about two weeks because both of us will be taking classes this summer semester. I am excited to teach some group fitness classes for the university as part of my major. I will also be taking a nutrition class, writing class and a coaching class! Alex will be busy with some macro economics classes. Sounds very exciting right?!

As for some real exciting news.. :) Alex and I are planning to go to Lake Havasu during the break!! We are SOO excited and grateful that my parents are going to let us stay in their condo there! I haven't been there in a couple years and I can't wait to take Alex. We are also trying to plan a stop in Vegas on the way so we can see a Cirque show!! Can't wait for this semester to be over and for this great summer trip to come!

Just an FYE I have not been able to upload anymore pics because my laptop has currently decided not to charge? So I have to use Alex's computer for a while.. but I promise more pics are coming! Also, my three followers.. I promise to bring some inspiration to you soon, with school I unfortunately do not have so much time to blog.. but I WILL get on it!!

~Quote of the Day~
"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the assistant coaching job at Brighton! Good to see you keeping busy, as always, doing what you love! Loving the blog already!

    ReplyDelete