"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have"

March 29, 2011

FYE :)

I just realized in my last blog that I typed FYE instead of FYI.. haha I decided that I actually like FYE better.. "For Your Entertainment" sounds much more fun so I'm going to go with it!!

So today at the Gym was quite a humorous event. I love the variety of people that go to the gym and give it their all to get a good workout. I started my workout with my favorite cardio machine.. The StairMaster/ treadmill/ killer machine. I'm not sure of its real name but it is my fave. I climbed for a whole 25 minutes today and during that time I had the pleasure of walking next to the worlds fastest and most determined stair climber I have ever seen! haha I really am not sure how fast she was going but all I know is that had she gone for 10 more seconds she would have fallen off! Her body was completely bent over and she was grasping onto the handles with everything she had! haha I think i'll stick to level 9..

After the stair climb and my attempt at a creative upper body work out using just free weights I took a seat on the mats labeled something clever like "Creative Corner" ha basically its where people stretch and do crunches. So there I am listening to my gym tunes, stretching and zoning out when all of a sudden this buff dude wearing sketchers shape ups sits down right next to me! He was so weird! He kept breathing really hard acting like everything he did took elite athlete strength. I seriously had to move it was too funny!

Alright so last event at the Sports Mall! I was getting ready to leave packing everything in my cool little bag I got in Disney World when this girl comes walking into the locker room with a thing of BEN & JERRY'S???? haha What is this world coming too?! Ben & Jerry's ice-cream at the gym? really?! Well I sure couldn't believe it!

Ok my friends.. I hope this blog was at least somewhat entertaining for you! and I hope that you can be inspired to go to the gym and have fun checking out all of the funny people around you.

~Health Tip~
Whether it be in 1 bout of 30 or 3 bouts of 10, just 30 minutes of exercise each day can help you get back into shape and feeling more full of POSITIVE energy!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahah Chelsea that part about the guy at the gym made me laugh, that is too funny!! He probably wanted you to think he was so tough lol.

    ReplyDelete