"Happiness is not having what you want, but wanting what you have"

March 24, 2011

Little Update

Alex and I met back in high school and have now been married for almost 9 months! Things are going great! We are super busy and have pretty opposite schedules.. But I swear I love him more and more with each day. We are both going to school at the University of Utah. Alex is majoring in Accounting and I am almost finished with my degree in Exercise and Sports Science! I have chosen to emphasize on Fitness Leadership and am also getting a minor in Nutrition. I will graduate this December and can not wait! Alex also works at Discover Card and is amazing at what he does! I have been really loving those bonus checks :) I am currently a manager at my dad's restaurant JCW's and I am loving it. I also teach at Revolution, a dance studio and love that it hardly ever feels like work :) My dance kids rock! Alex and I are currently enjoying Spring Break. It could not have come at a better time! After this week we have 6 weeks left of the semester! We can do it!

Also, I have recently applied to be the assistant drill team coach at Brighton High School and am getting very anxious to hear whether I have gotten the job or not. I should be getting the word soon! My sister Erica is currently on the team and I have greatly enjoyed watching her throughout this past season. She is amazingly talented!

With this blog I again will be writing about Alex and I. I will be posting things that involve health, fitness, dance and nutrition. Also, I will be sharing anything that I find inspiring such as quotes, pictures and videos! I am new at this so it will take me a while to figure it all out!!

Quote of the Day
"Success is being at your best when your best is required of you"

1 comment:

  1. I love your voice Chelsea! Its great to hear what you and Alex are up to and inspiring to hear your positive outlook on life! I look forward to many more posts in the future! xo, Helena

    ReplyDelete